Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Sunbath

 

My name is Neko. I'm the newest resident kitty in Madame's home. I'm three months old and I was adopted through foster care at the Philadelphia ACCT. A Good Samaritan found me and my sister in the freezing cold and called the kind peoples of Animal Control. My sibling and I were sent to foster care so we didn't have to live in a cage. So I knows purrsonally the love of strangers and random acts of kindness exist in the coldness.

What could be warmer than the sun? An act of love.
My warm sunny ray for you to bathe your heart in this Sunday is: 


“Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.”



-Mohandas Gandhi 



No comments:

Post a Comment