Friday, February 8, 2013

The Internet and Its Lover: Cats





Chances are if you've been on the Internet you've notice an abundance of fur. Cute, contorted, long, ceiling, basement, and even surly.
What's the big deal with felines? Why have they taken over the tubes of the interwebs? Are they the master race? Will we be chasing the big red dot soon?
In this blog I'm going to attempt to cover everything I know and don't know and really want to know about cats.
Four cats varying from 11 years old to 3 months reside with myself, my husband and their minion dog Eerie. I was born and yes raised by cats. I've always had at least one cat, along with a plethora of other pets through out the years. From tuxedo to Russian Blue, I've loved them all.
So join me on my weekly journey through the history, care taking, and love of the cat.

Madame Feline

Instagram: Madame_Feline
Ideas for a blog spot? Tweet me: @madame_feline or email razedbycats@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment